This post uses affiliate links, through which I am compensated monetarily or non-monetarily, should you choose to click an affiliate link and make a purchase on that external site. All products linked are ones that I have purchased of my own accord, most of which were purchased and repurchased long before I entered the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and I am sharing my honest thoughts on them. You can learn more about affiliate links used on my site here.
THINGS FROM AMAZON I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
We are pretty much all Prime members here, right? Who isn’t these days. You can get just about anything delivered, often in 2 days or less, so the obsession is real and I’m sharing the some of the MANY items I have delivered to my doorstep, from the one and only Amazon.
MY AMAZON PICKS
IN THE KITCHEN
- Nespresso OriginalLine Arpeggio Capsules: I have had a Nespresso going on 10 years now, and Apreggio is still my favorite flavor. I use a little frothed milk, raw sugar, and have the perfect at-home cappuccino!
- Fruits and Passion Cucina Purifying Dish Detergent in the Coriander and Olive Tree Scent: This dish soap is VERY concentrated, so it gets dishes squeaky clean, and smells divine to boot!
- Lightning charging cables: Let’s be honest – strictly plastic charging cables all fall apart, some faster than others. I started using nylon charging cables a few years ago and will never look back. Native Union in particular has great tech accessories!
- Fujifilm Instax Square Film: I love instant film cameras! I have the Fujifilm Instax SQ6 and make sure I pack this whenever I’m traveling, or going to an event, to snap photos.
- Screen protectors: I keep screen protectors on my iPhone and iPad at all times, because tech is the one thing I’m clumsiest with. I always order the matte finish because it hides fingerprints! This one for the iPhone comes in a 2 pack, and this one for the iPad comes in a 3 pack!
JUST for me
- Disposable Silicone Spoolies: Spoolies serve so many purposes, like separating lashes, brushing up eyebrows, and my best tip: TAMING FLYAWAYS. One spritz of your favorite hairspray on a spoolie, comb over your flyaways, et voilà. Perfect hair without that fine layer of hairspray all over your bathroom.
- Pack of 3 Eve Lom Muslin Cloths: Muslin cloths are great on the face, soaked in warm water, to just help you decompress. I also use them to take off face masks rather than splashing water all over the counter.
- Fluffy Slippers: I have mostly tile floors throughout the house, so I always have something on my feet. These colorblock slippers are cute and comfy!
- Shout Wipes: I can’t tell you how many times these wipes have come in handy. They have worked on any spill or stain I’ve used them on so I tell everyone about them, and have extras in my bag in case of emergency!
- Books: Books are such a steal on Amazon. I order books for my house, like Giada’s latest cookbook My Recipes for La Dolce Vita, and for gifts, like this adorable Spritz Cocktail book with recipes.
Now that I have shared my can’t-live-withouts, what is in your Amazon cart on repeat?